Breaking News

Shocking video shows e-cigarette battery exploding in man's pocket

LONDON — If you don’t pay much attention to where you store your e-cigarette batteries, well, this video will probably make you change your mind.  SEE ALSO: Intense video shows a vape exploding inside a dude’s pocket A CCTV camera in a shopping centre in Leeds recorded an e-cigarette battery exploding in a man’s pocket as he casually walked through a shop with a friend.  The man, who was left with slight injuries,…

Please click the link below to view full content:

Source – Mashable:
Shocking video shows e-cigarette battery exploding in man's pocket

Check Also

A decade and 12 megapixels later, we're still glued to Steve Jobs' greatest invention

A decade ago, the world seemed like it wasn’t ready for the iPhoneResearch showed most ...