Breaking News

Fire caused by an unsafe hoverboard results in death of a toddler

Despite product recalls and repeated warnings from government officials over the past two years, some people are still using unsafe hoverboards. Now a child from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, has died as a result of an apparently faulty board.  SEE ALSO: The rise and fall of the hoverboard The fire was reported around 8 p.m. on Friday, during which one resident jumped from the second floor of the building to escape the blaze, according to AP.  The…

Please click the link below to view full content:

Source – Mashable:
Fire caused by an unsafe hoverboard results in death of a toddler

Check Also

Hate holiday shopping? Amazon Echo is a gift everyone (yes, everyone) can enjoy

The holidays are truly the most wonderful time of year: Family dinners, twinkling lights, maybe ...