Breaking News

Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7 reportedly injures young boy

Samsung’s exploding phone crisis is getting worse. A 6-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital in Brooklyn, New York on Saturday after a Galaxy Note7 caught fire in his hands, according to a report in the New York Post.  SEE ALSO: Guess what? Any phone could explode, not just Samsung’s Galaxy Note7. “The child was watching videos on the phone when the battery exploded,” Linda Lewis, the boy’s grandmother, told the newspaper. She later said…

Please click the link below to view full content:

Source – Mashable:
Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7 reportedly injures young boy

Check Also

How to use the new QuickType keyboard in iOS 11

Read more… {“player”:{“description”:”iOS 11 is available now.”,”image”:”https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/5jAcRkbL2gP5EdGMiygEH9x4sCg=/https%3A%2F%2Fvdist.aws.mashable.com%2Fcms%2F2017%2F9%2F86cf2c30-847a-894b%2Fthumb%2F00001.jpg”,”mediaid”:”a50q63bnMg”,”preload”:false,”title”:”Apple’s iOS 11 finally turns the iPad into a ...