Breaking News

A 'safe' Note7 exploded and destroyed this guy's MacBook Pro with it

Stop me if you heard this one before: A Samsung Galaxy Note7 exploded. Hui Renjie, 25, who purchased a Note7 in China that was deemed “safe” with a non-defective battery, claims his phone blew up Monday and burned two of his fingers and damaged his MacBook Pro in the process, according to Bloomberg. SEE ALSO: About 90% of Note7 users aren’t abandoning them for iPhones, says Samsung In China: Samsung customer says his new Note…

Please click the link below to view full content:

Source – Mashable:
A 'safe' Note7 exploded and destroyed this guy's MacBook Pro with it

Check Also

We Are VR: How Vancouver became a hub for Virtual Reality engineers

Paid Content ByCanada Keep ExploringAnyone living in Vancouver will swear that there’s no better place ...